AED 1,070 (Including VAT)
A 30-minute Zoom meeting with Mr. Arash Zad to get advice on the following legal issues in Dubai:
- Issues related to properties in Dubai such as tenancy contracts, sale, and purchase of property, disputes with developers, etc.
- Company formations
- Corporate disputes
- Bounced cheques
- Debts and mortgages
- Criminal cases
- Civil cases
What’s not included:
Advising in the following areas: Labour Law - Family Law - Banking - Shipping
Telephone calls: If you wish to have a phone call instead of a Zoom meeting, then you will need to call the lawyer yourself.
Any additional advice or work by the lawyer after the 30-minutes advice session.
For joining the online Zoom Meeting, you must download the Zoom application on your phone or computer prior to the meeting.
What happens after you book a session:
You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and your chosen date and time of the meeting.
Please follow the instruction in the email for more details.
- For a face-to-face meeting at our offices, you must book a 60-minute in-person session.
- Documents for review can be sent to the lawyer prior to the session, but will only be reviewed during the allotted time.
- If you are late or have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, you will not be able to reschedule or cancel, and you will be required to book a new appointment.
- After booking, our professional fee is not refundable due to any reason.
- The date and time of the meeting may change due to unforeseen events. In that case, you will receive an email from us with an alternative date and time.