AED 2,000 (Plus VAT)
A 60-minute Zoom or face-to-face meeting with a lawyer to get advice on the following legal issues in Dubai:
- Issues related to properties in Dubai such as tenancy contracts, sale and purchase of property, disputes with developers, and so on.
- Company formations
- Corporate disputes
- Bounced cheques
- Debts and mortgages
- Criminal cases
- Civil cases
What’s not included:
Advising in the following areas: Labour Law - Family Law - Banking - Shipping
Telephone calls: If you wish to have a phone call instead of a Zoom meeting, then you will need to call the lawyer yourself.
Any additional advice or work by the lawyer after the 60-minutes advice session.
For joining the online Zoom Meeting with the lawyer you must download the Zoom application on your phone or computer prior to the meeting.
What happens after you book a session:
You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and your chosen date and time of the meeting.
Please follow the instruction in the email for more details.
- Documents for review can be sent to the lawyer prior to the session, but will only be reviewed during the allotted time.
- If you are late or have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, you will not be able to reschedule or cancel, and you will be required to book a new appointment.
- After booking, our professional fee is not refundable due to any reason.
- The date and time of the meeting may change due to unforeseen events. In that case, you will receive an email from us with an alternative date and time.