AED 2,510 (Including VAT)
A 60-minute face-to-face meeting at our office with Mr. Arash Zad to get advice on the following legal issues in Dubai:
- Issues related to properties in Dubai such as tenancy contracts, sale, and purchase of property, disputes with developers, etc.
- Company formations
- Corporate disputes
- Bounced cheques
- Debts and mortgages
- Criminal cases
- Civil cases
What’s not included:
Advising in the following areas: Labour Law - Family Law - Banking - Shipping
Any additional advice or work by the lawyer after the 60-minutes advice session.
What happens after you book a session:
You will receive a confirmation email with your chosen date and time of the meeting.
Please follow the instruction in the email for more details.
- The time and date of the meeting may change due to any unforeseen events or the availability of our meeting rooms. In that case, you will receive an email from us with an alternative date and time.
- Documents for review can be sent to the lawyer prior to the session, but will only be reviewed during the allotted time.
- If you are late or have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, you will not be able to reschedule or cancel, and you will be required to book a new appointment.
- After booking, our professional fee is not refundable due to any reason.